The following memo was sent via email to staff on February 22, 2016, from Lewis Benavides, Senior Associate V.P. for Human Resources and CHRO.
Implementation sessions were recently held for supervisors and employees to introduce the New Staff Performance Evaluation System and provide training on developing Performance Development Goals. For those who were unable to attend any session, a version of the presentation with additional detail as well as recorded sessions are available (http://www.twu.edu/humanresources/)
Staff employees are now able to access and enter Performance Development Goals on SharePoint. Detailed instructions are attached.
Entering Performance Development Goals on SharePoint (Overview):
- Employee initiates the process by accessing goals here: Employee access to forms on SharePoint
- Employee enters Performance Development Goals
- Employee receives an email notification that goals have been submitted
- Supervisor receives an email notification including a link to view and respond to the employee’s goals
- Supervisor enters final Performance Development Goals
- Employee receive a final email notification including a link to view the final goals
Facilities staff without computer access may complete paper goals, the forms are available here: http://www.twu.edu/humanresources/6579.asp
If you have questions, please contact Tony Yardley or Melissa Ozuna.